I want everyone who purchases this web browser to be happy with it so please try the free version. It will help you become familiar with how this Pro version works: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=naked+browser Free version also available from the free version web site.
PLEASE EMAIL ME
Please email me with any bug reports or comments: email@example.com
Google allows me only 350 characters to respond to Play Store reviews.
This app does not and will never spy or monitor in any way. All permissions are used only for functionality that you want and NEVER for any other purpose. See below for more information about permissions.
WHAT'S NEW AND DIFFERENT IN PRO
See http://nakedbrowser.com/pro/ for help.
• optionally show images only over Wifi
• tab close method and more gesture options
• set link long press action to show context menu or open in new background/foreground tab. Open in background tab then swipe to switch to new tab. See browser options text for instructions.
• make screenshots of web pages
• bookmarks import from text file makes it easy to transition from the free version
• keep screen on
• create home launcher "desktop" shortcuts: long press new tab "+" button
• NFC sending/receiving
• UI tweaks: optional tab & URL bar on bottom, expanded/scrollable bottom menu, bottom menu labels removed, app icon label now "Browser NBPro", remembers open/close bookmark folder states
• too many new features to list and more to come!
CANNOT SEE THE BROWSER MENUS?
If your device has no menu button, you may be able to long press the device app switch button or back button. This Pro version provides additional gesture options to make it easier to show the menus. By default, swipe up from bottom corner, or down from top edge. 5-finger tap screen to shows menus, in case all gestures disabled.
No permission will EVER be used by this software to spy or monitor in any way. These permissions will only be used if you enable the functionality in the browser.
• Internet: ONLY for your web page requests & retrievals. Absolutely no monitoring or snooping, & ad-less too.
• File read/write: ONLY so you can save & upload files. Absolutely no other reason.
• GPS: DISABLED BY DEFAULT. ONLY to allow web sites to access your location. Option must be enabled, and even then each site interested in your location will ask your permission.
• View network & Wifi connections: ONLY to handle changes in network connectivity and allow optionally loading images only on Wifi.
• Keep device from sleeping: ONLY to prevent downloads from being cut off.
• Access download manager: ONLY to ensure access to your device's download manager for downloading files.
• Near field communication (NFC): DISABLED BY DEFAULT. ONLY to send and receive web addresses to and from nearby devices (backs touching) via NFC. Option must be enabled to send, and even then you will be prompted for confirmation.
• Create shortcuts: ONLY for you to create home launcher shortcuts to sites.
ABOUT THE USER INTERFACE
User interface graphics are a low priority at this time.
Designed and made by an independent software developer named Tony in Redwood City, California, United States of America.
Thanks to you for the help and support.
Uses the list from http://publicsuffix.org/ under the MPL2 license http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
• over a dozen fixes, optimizations, and tweaks
• option to show/hide system 3-dot menu, newer Android versions
• bug fix: find on page works with 2 finger gestures
• file download improvements
• make home launcher shortcuts, newer Android versions too
• workaround for Android bug where resources blocked with .nbhosts.txt would download on newer Android versions
• save PDF, newer devices
• notch device support
More to come!
PLEASE READ APP DESCRIPTION